Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Tradelist

     
  1. #1

    Tradelist

    2014 Contenders Cyrus Kouandjio RC Auto Rookie Ink

    2014 Chrome Shaquelle Evans RC Auto

    2014 Contenders C.J. Fiedorowicz RC Playoff Ticket Auto /199

    2014 Contenders Austin Seferian-Jenkins RC Auto

    2014 Contenders Xavier Su’A-Filo RC Auto

    2014 Contenders E.J. Gaines RC Auto

    2014 Contenders James Wright RC Auto

    2014 Contenders Cyrus Kouandjio RC Auto

    2014 Contenders Tre Mason RC Auto
    2014 Contenders Cody Hoffman RC Auto x2!!

    2013 Topps Chrome Maurice Jones-Drew Gold Refractor /50
    Last edited by #1duckscollector; 03-26-2018 at 05:32 AM.
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    Hello, can you please check my buckets for these two cards? Please let me know if I have anything you like?
    PM works best.

    2016 Panini Prizm Marvin Harrison Red SSP /10
    2016 Panini Prizm Eric Ebron Blue SSSP /5


    Tony

  4. #3
    Need any of these?

    2003 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects #158 Onterrio Smith, Maurice Morris /1800 (Oregon/Seahawks)
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks - Old School Colors 15 Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
    2008 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Jonathan Stewart (Oregon/Panthers)
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Jonathan Stewart RC BCCG10 (Oregon/Panthers)
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

  5. #4
    Check me for these:
    2016 Panini Prizm Marvin Harrison Red SSP /10
    2016 Panini Prizm Eric Ebron Blue SSSP /5
    2017 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Justin Evans SP Red Foil RC Auto
    2017 Contenders Draft Picks Daeshon Hall RC Auto
    2017 Contenders Draft Picks Bryan Cox RC Auto


    I have:




    MY CARDS_0263.jpgMY CARDS_0264.jpgMY CARDS_0265.jpgMY CARDS_0266.jpgMY CARDS_0268.jpgMY CARDS_0269.jpgMY CARDS_0270.jpgMY CARDS_0271.jpgMY CARDS_0272.jpgMY CARDS_0273.jpgMY CARDS_0274.jpgMY CARDS_0275.jpgMY CARDS_0277.jpgMY CARDS_0278.jpgMY CARDS_0279.jpgMY CARDS_0281.jpgMY CARDS_0282.jpgMY CARDS_0283.jpgMY CARDS_0284.jpgMY CARDS_0285.jpgMY CARDS_0286.jpgMY CARDS_0287.jpg
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Wendell Smallwood* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store & COMC Store!!
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by tsanchez68 View Post
    Hello, can you please check my buckets for these two cards? Please let me know if I have anything you like?
    PM works best.

    2016 Panini Prizm Marvin Harrison Red SSP /10
    2016 Panini Prizm Eric Ebron Blue SSSP /5


    Tony
    Nothing for those

    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    Need any of these?

    2003 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects #158 Onterrio Smith, Maurice Morris /1800 (Oregon/Seahawks)
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks - Old School Colors 15 Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
    2008 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Jonathan Stewart (Oregon/Panthers)
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Jonathan Stewart RC BCCG10 (Oregon/Panthers)
    I can use all 4...what do you have in mind?

    Quote Originally Posted by JUNEJUNES View Post
    Check me for these:
    2016 Panini Prizm Marvin Harrison Red SSP /10
    2016 Panini Prizm Eric Ebron Blue SSSP /5
    2017 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Justin Evans SP Red Foil RC Auto
    2017 Contenders Draft Picks Daeshon Hall RC Auto
    2017 Contenders Draft Picks Bryan Cox RC Auto


    I have:




    MY CARDS_0263.jpgMY CARDS_0264.jpgMY CARDS_0265.jpgMY CARDS_0266.jpgMY CARDS_0268.jpgMY CARDS_0269.jpgMY CARDS_0270.jpgMY CARDS_0271.jpgMY CARDS_0272.jpgMY CARDS_0273.jpgMY CARDS_0274.jpgMY CARDS_0275.jpgMY CARDS_0277.jpgMY CARDS_0278.jpgMY CARDS_0279.jpgMY CARDS_0281.jpgMY CARDS_0282.jpgMY CARDS_0283.jpgMY CARDS_0284.jpgMY CARDS_0285.jpgMY CARDS_0286.jpgMY CARDS_0287.jpg
    Only thing I saw interesting was Billy Brown
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by #1duckscollector View Post
    Nothing for those



    I can use all 4...what do you have in mind?



    Only thing I saw interesting was Billy Brown
    would you do straight up for the ebron ?
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Wendell Smallwood* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store & COMC Store!!
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    I will pass for now, thanks for the offer
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

  9. #8
    How about these (I found a few more) for the harrison & wentz?

    2003 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects #158 Onterrio Smith, Maurice Morris /1800 (Oregon/Seahawks)
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks - Old School Colors 15 Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
    2008 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Jonathan Stewart (Oregon/Panthers)
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Jonathan Stewart RC BCCG10 (Oregon/Panthers)
    (new)
    2006 Bowman #143 Brandon Marshall RC
    2006 Playoff NFL Playoffs #126 Brandon Marshall RC
    2008 SP Rookie Edition #181 Jonathan Stewart (OR/Panthers)
    2014 Rookies & Stars Longevity De'Anthony Thomas RC
    2014 Topps Chrome mini De'Anthony Thomas RC x3
    2014 Bowman Chrome De'Anthony Thomas RC

    I'm sure I have some other ducks rookies kicking around I'll throw in too.
    I honestly am not sure what to ask for in trade because I assume you don't want to trade an auto for these and the only guys I've heard of on your tradelist are ebron & harrison & Wentz.
    If you want to buy you can have them all for $6 shipped
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

  10. #9
    Some interest in the Fuller/Hooper Optic Autos and the Wentz Optic Rookie. LMK

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...9850-Tradelist
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  11. #10
    Appreciate the offers gents; lot traded.


    Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    How about these (I found a few more) for the harrison & wentz?

    2003 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects #158 Onterrio Smith, Maurice Morris /1800 (Oregon/Seahawks)
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks - Old School Colors 15 Marcus Mariota (Oregon)
    2008 Bowman Chrome #BC75 Jonathan Stewart (Oregon/Panthers)
    2008 Topps Rookie Progression Jonathan Stewart RC BCCG10 (Oregon/Panthers)
    (new)
    2006 Bowman #143 Brandon Marshall RC
    2006 Playoff NFL Playoffs #126 Brandon Marshall RC
    2008 SP Rookie Edition #181 Jonathan Stewart (OR/Panthers)
    2014 Rookies & Stars Longevity De'Anthony Thomas RC
    2014 Topps Chrome mini De'Anthony Thomas RC x3
    2014 Bowman Chrome De'Anthony Thomas RC

    I'm sure I have some other ducks rookies kicking around I'll throw in too.
    I honestly am not sure what to ask for in trade because I assume you don't want to trade an auto for these and the only guys I've heard of on your tradelist are ebron & harrison & Wentz.
    If you want to buy you can have them all for $6 shipped
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Some interest in the Fuller/Hooper Optic Autos and the Wentz Optic Rookie. LMK

    https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...9850-Tradelist
    J Stewart D Dixon P Chung E Dickson TJ Ward L James K Barner K Alonso D Jordan K Long J Huff De'A Thomas I Ekpre Olomu A Armstead B Marshall B Addison V Adams Buckner P Brown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on