Thread: Nostalgia!

Nostalgia!

Hello!

I'm new here and want to say "Hi" to everyone. It's cool sharing a hobby with many others. I remember being in grade school and taking my albums and trading with school mates before P.E. and during lunch etc haha. I kind of stopped collecting around after middle/highschool and went into active duty and left all of my stuff behind. I'm just over 30 now. I was cleaning out some old boxes in my storage and I saw my collection which kind of sparked this old hobby.

I'm in the process of filling my collection with the inventory option here, it's very time consuming lol. My goal is to clear up some room and get rid of most of my collection but I'm interested in continuing to build my Jerry Rice collection. I might also be interested in Barry Sanders and Michael Jordan cards. My collection ranges from the late 80's- early 2000's: NFL, NBA, and MLB.

Very cool to see the hobby is still alive - happy trading everyone!

2. Kronozio
    Welcome!

Other members have similar stories about getting back into collecting, so you're in good company.

Have fun!

Welcome to SCF and yes it is good to get back into the hobby after a long break!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

DRODZ- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome! That's how I got back into the hobby as well earlier this month!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya non-GU base cards: 30 to go! Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya 1991-96 cards: 36 to go!
    Hidden Content Topps C55, UD Masterpieces, UD A Piece of History. Hidden Content 1996-97 Black Diamond

Welcome to SCF! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Danny, enjoy yourself here and have fun!