Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is upper deck that good??

is upper deck that good??

I think that upper deck is the most well known card company but i dont have any upper deck cards over 50$ and i have a lot of upper deck cards

No 89 Griffey rookies? That's probably the best UD card.

Re: is upper deck that good??

Originally posted by llcooljoe
    I think that upper deck is the most well known card company but i dont have any upper deck cards over 50$ and i have a lot of upper deck cards

I don't know about UD being the most well known, I would have to say that would be topps, but I think they have the most highly collectible players on exclusive contracts with them. imo

I wouldn't agree that Upper Deck is the most well known company; it's got to be Topps, which has had cards since 1950s and probably even earlier.

Upper Deck cards are my favorite (except for vintage cards), b/c it's easier to keep them in min condition than are the Topps cards. I also like their designs

Topps is the most well-known company, IMO. They've been making cards the longest, they've got to be the most well-known.

Tim

To me Topps is the best known sportscard maker, but upper deck does have some really appealing card designs, and probably has alot of the better players signed..

there exclusive contracts of superstars and all time greats keeps them on the radar map other than that do not care for there products

best one is 1989 Griffey Jr. card; despite Griffey's career plummeting, it's still very highly over-valued.

Growing up with Topps, Donruss and Fleer weren't that appealing. In fact I was under the assumption that they would go away eventually. Then came Upper Deck and WOW. They turned the sports card world upside down with their sleek, clean look.

soo uper deck is pretty good after this thread ive changed my mind about upper deck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast