Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

There isn't a concrete date yet. They're starting after the fourth and they still have August and September to do first. I may know more later into the process

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

Just got word. The BGS subs are completed!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just not ours, they completed the subs for September 2014

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

Lolololol... smdh

SCF Rewards
    Country

@patriotsguy Hey Rog, any update or feeling on these yet? I know BGS has suspended 10 days to focus on the lag of non-guaranteeds and hoping we are getting close. Hope all is well with you and yours!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

This sub closed over 10 months ago. That's ridiculous.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

From what I've been seeing and hearing on other forums they are just now getting to orders submitted for Nationals last year. So most likely we are looking at around a year or just a little over.

I did check a couple of my rarer cards the other day and nothing on them yet.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

They should be starting the non guaranteed subs soon. They still had July and August to do, so it will still be awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See armychic26's Items on eBay

its unbelievable that they havent gotten to these cards yet....for them not to offer us anything in return is sooooo messed up. Ive been patient with this but for them still not to have these out is ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Country

Beckett does not even care it's disgusting they must have had some serious legal threats because they have had people's cards so long for them to suspend there money maker who ever is in charge who ever should not have a job tomorrow

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast