Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't care who wins I just want my cards back which I was fine waiting until Spring Training but now they have changed it up and are now saying another 2-3 months ? There are people who sent cards in a month before ours and haven't gotten any update.

At this point I think beckett should just return the cards and give us a credit towards a future sub.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I don't care who wins I just want my cards back which I was fine waiting until Spring Training but now they have changed it up and are now saying another 2-3 months ? There are people who sent cards in a month before ours and haven't gotten any update.

At this point I think beckett should just return the cards and give us a credit towards a future sub.

I agree it is a ridiculous amount of time to have to wait but it is what it is these days with BGS. Either pay a lot of money for the expedited service, or pay less money for a 6 month wait. Neither option is great for the customer.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

So I asked about a prorated per card cost and turned it down for 2 reasons. One, He needed to know by tomorrow as they are closed this week and have more order cooing in for the next two weeks. I know I wouldn't hear back from everyone by then and I would need the money also and can't do paypal so it got killed right there. Also they wanted $3 per card and they've had them longer than the last one and that was only $1.,50 per card.

So looks like we'll have to wait it out...

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's ridiculous they haven't touched these yet like the don't even give a you know what
    What would it take them a hour or two half a year blows my mind
    Last edited by seegs; 02-26-2018 at 04:07 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See SuperSkrbec's Items on eBay

@patriotsguy Thanks Rog. Appreciate you taking time out of your day to look into this, talk to BGS reps and get back to us. Sucks that they "killed" this part of the hobby. I loved the subs here and got to become "friends" with Rog for this reason. Doubt I would have ever gotten to know him otherwise. I have been receiving notification that non-guaranteed subs from early/mid August are popping now so best guess is we have another 4-8 week wait on these. Although I would have probably paid the extra $1.50/card, an extra $3/card is just crazy to get a service completed that we already paid for and are basically "over-due". I don't care what anybody says, the cards should have been done at or before the Christmas timeline and even that is long. They have us by the cajones... so we just basically wait and watch. Again, this is most certainly not a dig @ Rog as he has gone above and beyond for us as always. Just for a company that for so long has striven to make ALL deadline dates to go this far in the opposite direction just baffles and frustrates me to no end. Before this time last year, in all the years BGS was grading, I believe they missed a total of 2 or 3 deadlines EVER, and now reading that they are not in control of their staffing etc is just complete hogwash. If you're not in control, than who is? The inmates running the institution?? Plus, the fact that they are raking in even more cash gives me NO REASON to believe that can't hire adequate staffers to fulfill all orders. ... END RANT

SCF Rewards
    Country

So much for the spring training completion expectation. Non guaranteed never ever again
    EVERYTHING IN MY TRADELIST IS FOR TRADE FOR YOUR JUNK GU/AUTOS (certain criteria apply), PM MEHidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

So much for the spring training completion expectation. Non guaranteed never ever again

Yeah, this is bad. Even with knowing that it could take a awhile already waiting 5 months (end of this month) is not good. Hopefully they're back before Nationals

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

My submission from August is still in limbo...

I’ve only been doing the 10 day since

I participate in other group subs to BGS, the 10 day turn around and those fill up quickly as they are regulated to 500 submissions per week and pricing is fairly reasonable
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    WTTF:49ers/Myles Garrett/Acuna/Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Francisco 49ers Golden State Warriors San Francisco Giants
    See maitai326's Items on eBay

The status for my non-guarantee sub from 08/11/17 just changed to “Label Printed”

so, it’s about 7 months for non-guaranteed

But very stoked about this

https://www.beckett.com/grading/card...0164433&flag=1
    Last edited by 51CardDeck; 03-27-2018 at 12:48 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

gotta be getting close on these

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast