Thread: Update on myself

Update on myself

Members -

Sorry for the lack of activity over the past 6 weeks. I'm finally starting to feel better and should be online a bit more over the next couple weeks. I am behind on emails and messages. I will be starting to reply to them today.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey Brother your health and well being is the most important thing and you have good helpers to help you out on the site. Rob
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Good news and I agree, theres no rush
    Howdy, I mainly coll. Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr, Danica & Walter Payton, Peace from Jupiter !!

If you're going to bring up ebay, dont bother responding

I collect cards with a US flag on them or US flag themed, Santa cards, cards in my PC of drivers & players that I don't collect will have a flag somewhere on it

My Space Coll., Spiderman & Wolverines, & My Creations can be seen here: Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Nice to hear that you are "feeling better", hopefully that will continue. For today, have a good evening and night.

Scott- Focus on your health first; everything else is secondary.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)