Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

August PC Show & Tell - Carey, Weber, and Pacioretty Highlight a Fun Month!

Hmm it's almost like I collect the three core players on the Habs! hahaha

Let's go!

We shall commence with Brendan Gallagher - I picked up two items of him last month, one a card and one a Club 1909 Reward!

2013-14 Panini Totally Certified Rookie Slideshow #24 Brendan Gallagher

Next up is the Captain, with two cards from 14-15 Premier...both featuring 2011 Winter Classic game patches!

2014-15 Upper Deck Premier #126 Max Pacioretty

2014-15 Upper Deck Premier 2002-03 Tribute #SRVMP Max Pacioretty

Lots of Shea Weber cards incoming - I've got a new COMC order probably coming in this month, there's also three or four pretty sweet cards from eBay. But for now, there's these:

2016-17 Fleer Showcase White Hot #14 Shea Weber

2016-17 Fleer Showcase Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Red #MU6 Shea Weber

2016-17 Fleer Showcase Metal Universe Precious Metal Gems Purple #MU6 Shea Weber

Does anyone have the Blue PMG? It's the last one I need to complete the Rainbow!

And finally....the goalie. It was his 30th birthday last month, so I would have been remiss to not get cards. Haha

2008-09 The Cup Foundations Jerseys #CFJK Carey Price

2011-12 Limited Banner Season Signature Materials #14 Carey Price

2016-17 Ice Signature Swatches #SSCP Carey Price

And now a little bonus content that has nothing to do with hockey cards.

On August 14th I made the trek to Vancouver to see my 10th(!) Metallica concert. If there's one thing in life I love as much as the Habs, it's Metallica. The music gets me pumped up every time I hear it. They're a true force on stage. Anyone else that has seen them can verify this. Here's a couple photos from the rail...and then my cool take-home collectible.

These beauties are going for a ton on eBay right now...fortunately, I've picked up a few over the years and the many shows, and I was able to trade with someone at the show.

That's all for August!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome month Richard! Glad you were able to snag those Habs pieces, especially the WC patches. Always nice when you can match the material from a specific game. Great Price stuff as well. The Signature Swatches will never get old!

Awesome guitar pick too! And curious, but how high can rare picks usually go for?
    Last edited by creasecollector; 09-01-2017 at 07:25 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

some very nice Habs pick ups, love those Weber parallels

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@creasecollector So far, average sales for the Vancouver show picks have been around $80CAD. I would imagine it's pretty similar for other shows on the tour. I don't remember them being so high in previous years/shows I've seen, but that's likely because they were arena shows so smaller crowds and they do in-the-round so they throw out a ton of picks at the end of the night. Also, since I usually come away with a pretty epic haul...

I don't often spend much time scouring eBay for anything I may have missed. LOL

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Those picks are sweet! What a collection. And I think I'm going to change my name to Snake Pit.... Sounds tough.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

Some very nice additions there Richard! And with the dog days of summer coming to an end, the trading is bound to pick up the pace soon :)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh definitely! Once the 17-18 products start to roll and we get to see UD Black and The Cup, it's gonna be fun times ahead for sure. Will probably be "racking" up the deals. Haha