Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mr.Gem.Mint's Items on eBay

Reporting in after Hurricane Harvey.

As many of you know, I live in the Corpus Christi area. Much closer to Port Aransas. I fled more inland to my parents before the brunt of the storm hit but wasn't able to take much with me so the card and memorabilia collection stayed behind.™

My condo was flooded and trashed so basically everything now belongs to the sea. Most who know me know that I mostly collected 03-04 ud exquisite stuff and unfortunately I could not find a single card when I was finally able to go check everything out yesterday. With 130+ mph winds there's no telling where anything could be.™

I know collecting is just a hobby but I started when I was 5 or so and I'm 30 now. Not completely sure if I should start again from scratch. The good thing is I'm safe and alive. I still haven't been able to get in touch with some of my friends from AP, Bayside, and Rockport as well as my cousins in Houston. Luckily I have great flood insurance so it's just a matter of time and rebuilding.™

I don't want to drag this on. I just wanted to let yall know I'm alive and well as I've received quite a few messages on the various message boards.™

- Aaron

SCF Rewards
    Country

prayers for you and your family......-robb

SCF Rewards
    Country

prayers for you and your family......-robb

Thank you bud.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about your cards but I'm glad you are safe, listen to your heart, if you want to rebuild your collection do it, or take on a new PC. Either way good luck
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Mr.Gem.Mint- First off, glad you made it through the storm okay. I hope all your family is well. Hopefully you find some of your better cards in good shape. It can be hard to start over. I lost a bunch of cards 11 years ago when my house was robbed. Give it some time.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Glad you are alive and well. You are in our prayers. Hard one to decide to start again or what to do.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Again, thank you to everyone. I pretty much decided to slowly restart the 03-04 exquisite collection and see where that leads me. Thanks for all the words of encouragement and support.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have received quite a few pms asking for my address so I'm just going to post it here. If you do send me something I will try to give you something in return as soon as I can. Anything is extremely appreciated.

Aaron H.
    P.O. Box 474
    Agua Dulce, TX

SCF Rewards
    Country

ON A POSITIVE COLLECTING NOTE!

I have received 2 packages of cards and supplies! I don't want to give the members names as per their requests but I would like to extend a huge thank you for every single item. I've even received a few PayPal gifts ([email protected]) which also helps IMMENSELY. Hell, anything and everything helps right now. Yall are incredible!
    Last edited by Mr.Gem.Mint; 09-08-2017 at 04:52 PM.