Thread: Flickr question

Flickr question

Hi! I have a question about flickr. I would like my pic to appear in my thread and not the link to the pic. Anybody? Thanks for your help.
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Im thinking of switching to Flickr, let me know what you think. Bucket is just terrible now!
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

Quote Originally Posted by habslover View Post
    Im thinking of switching to Flickr, let me know what you think. Bucket is just terrible now!
    I like it, just getting used to it. Quite simple, just having difficulties putting pics on here. I can get the link working but can't get the pic showing. Way better than photobucket.
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Cool THanks
    Base Cards "Tons of UD Base"

Bucket Hidden Content

"Proud Member of the Hate Trifecta" "Habs "Yanks "Cowboys
    I TRADE BY BOOK VALUE! I COULD CARE LESS WHAT THE LAST FEW SOLD FOR ON THE BAY!

It's very easy to do.

When viewing the photo you want:
    1. Click "share photo"
    2. Window pops up. Click "BBCode"
    3. Select the size you want and then copy and paste the link into your post here.

Good luck!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya non-GU base cards: 30 to go! Hidden Content Complete all Paul Kariya 1991-96 cards: 36 to go!
    Hidden Content Topps C55, UD Masterpieces, UD A Piece of History. Hidden Content 1996-97 Black Diamond

Quote Originally Posted by mastermind View Post
    It's very easy to do.

When viewing the photo you want:
    1. Click "share photo"
    2. Window pops up. Click "BBCode"
    3. Select the size you want and then copy and paste the link into your post here.

Good luck!
    Helpful tip! Thanks so much!