Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: I OWN THE 1991 PRO-SET SPANISH EDITION BRETT FARVE RC

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Curiosity on how many people have it

Greetings:
    Yesterday I was at 1 of favorite shops & in came a customer who claimed that he has every RC of Brett Farve until I sorta stopped him in his tracks by asking him if he had the 1991 Pro-Set Spanish Edition he never had heard about it so I told him that he doesn't own every RC then. Anyways so that brings me to this post I was wondering just how many people have the Spanish 1991 Pro-Set Brett Farve RC I know I have it cause I have the complete set. So I look forward to hearing others about this card or set thanks for taking the time to respond to the poll & post.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Card is listed in Beckett. He must not have been a very serious collector.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

I honestly did not know it existed. But I'd actually be more impressed if he had a 1991 Wild Card Draft 1000 Stripe of Brett Favre. Those things (of any player) are a total pain in the butt to locate.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

Knew it existed, but pretty sure I don't have a copy of that card.

I was working in a mall back in the early 90's, late 80's. That mall had a "Dollar Store" near one of the entrances, and thy had the spanish version of Pro Set, so I would drop in every other week or so and pick up a few packs on break or during lunch.

A LOT of crap in that store, but they did have a small section of sports cards.
    Last edited by JWinn; 09-06-2017 at 08:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos
    See Just a buyer, no page.'s Items on eBay

The hunt for a $5 card….

So now I gotta find it, haha.

I did look thru my Favre book, and noticed I did NOT have the regular Pro Set rookie in it, so I dug, and found the bulk of my 91 Pro Set, and sure enough, that was in there - now in the book with the Platinum rookie and a Power from 92.

However, I did not yet find my Spanish Pro Set cards. I know I have at least a hundred of them, stuck in a box with other Pro Set sets. Probably buried somewhere deep in my storage room. Most of my older stuff is in there in big totes.

But anyway, Thanks for spurring me to notice my Favre book was missing something key, and to look for the spanish cards.

I'll let ya know if I find one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings

Yep I have it, I would love a wild card favre any number stripe.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have (6) of them ... and they are all Black Label BGS 10s ... and no, I'm not serious.

Favre was my fave QB to watch until Jameis came into the league and I really, really wish he had a holy grail card, something like a superfractor auto or an NT shield auto as I'd love to own it ... I even detested the Packers but Favre was just sooooo fun to watch play!