Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member!

New Member!

Hows it going! I used to collect a long time ago when I was a kid, but stopped for some reason. Now that I'm older and have some $ to spare, I'm back in the baseball card hobby.
    I'm trying to build some recent sets, but I'm the unluckiest person in the world. I have a bunch of incomplete sets and too many duplicates. I didnt want to buy the cards i needed and keep my duplicates
    because that feels like a poor use of my limited $. I came across this website and it seems like an awesome place to trade some of my dupes for other cards I need! Thanks!

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Welcome! You've come to the right place, hope you get to turn all your dupes into cards you need for your sets. Good luck!
    Want/Trade list - Hidden Content

Welcome to the site. What sets are you trying to complete?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Thanks! I'm trying to complete 2017 Stadium Club! I have 2017 Topps, 2017 Topps Chrome, and 2017 Stadium Club dupes to trade

Also since I'm new to this, how in the world do i trade??? thanks!

Im new to the site as well, and also just got back into collecting (football). Good Luck!

Best of luck expanding your collections. Welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by drwizardmoose View Post
    Also since I'm new to this, how in the world do i trade??? thanks!
    drwizardmoose- Welcome to SCF! The best ways to trade are:

1) Post a trade in the trading forum for whichever sport you're interested in with what you are trading and what you are looking for.

2) Search the trading forum for whatever sport you're interested in for posts from other traders who have what you are looking for
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast