Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Damaged Card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Damaged Card

I just recently bought a retail box of 2015 Panini Contenders football, and although 99.99% of the cards were great I did receive a damaged card in one of the packs. Of course it couldn't have been a regular card....nope, it hade to be a low run Cracked Ice card (20 / 23). Would it be worth trying to contact Panini for a replacement, any thoughts? (lower card, right in the center)

Attachment 128927

Thanks Everyone!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

Yeah, you can contact Panini. Typically they will want you to send all the empty packs, the UPC off of the box and the receipt.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I can provide them with all the empty packs and the box, but I bought the box at a card show with cash and didn't get a receipt.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@KiloSportsCards See kilosportscards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I can provide them with all the empty packs and the box, but I bought the box at a card show with cash and didn't get a receipt.

You might want to call them and see if you can still get it replaced without the receipt. I'm not sure how picky they are about all that. I know when you do it online it tells you that you have to have those 3 things.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants

I actually looked on their website for returns and their policy. It states that they will take returns and replace sequentially numbered cards, and also destroy the old card so that it isn't in circulation. Only stipulation is that they will only do this for cards that are no more than a year old from the release date..... Guess im beat out of this one.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

I would still call them and ask about it. I had a damaged jersey card and didn't notice it until I got home, so only had the card. They still took it in and replaced it for me. Was 2-3 year old product at the time.