Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marcus Mariota Base and Inserts

Hey guys. Just got back into the hobby. Good to see the same guys still around!

Im starting my Marcus Mariota Collection up. Looking for all base and inserts. No dupes.

Thanks guys,
    Steve

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Let me see what I have tonight when I get home from work. May have about 10-15 base and inserts. Will let you know.
    Current sets I'm working on
    Baseball: 1962T, 1971T, 1974T
    Football: 1960T, 1970T, 1971T
    My needs: Hidden Content
    I only ship to the USA. I don't accept cash TTM.

Quote Originally Posted by SFACUJackCat View Post
    Let me see what I have tonight when I get home from work. May have about 10-15 base and inserts. Will let you know.
    Thanks man!

I have a ton of chrome rc's how much are you looking to spend?
    MY BUCKET

Hidden Content

buying/trading for Andrew Luck topps chrome rc's. pm me if you have any available

I have his Upper Deck rc I believe.
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Quote Originally Posted by acecardking34 View Post
    I have a ton of chrome rc's how much are you looking to spend?
    No budget. Just no dupes

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    I have his Upper Deck rc I believe.
    Pm me. I'll take it.

I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Sorry for the sideways picture. My "smartphone" isnt so smart.

PM me. I'll take it.

[QUOTE=blackhorseson;14485160]Sorry for the sideways picture. My "smartphone" isnt so smart.[/

[QUOTE=steve_morgan;14485183]PM me. I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhorseson View Post
    Sorry for the sideways picture. My "smartphone" isnt so smart.[/
    Sent you a PM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast