Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello SCF World!!

Hello SCF World!!

Hey, I'm Liam and I'm 16 years old. And I have a strong passion for collecting pieces of cardboard with hockey players printed on them. I just started collecting 5 or 6 months ago and my favourite players are Milan Lucic and Georges Laraque (both wore #27 with the Edmonton Oilers). I personally collect Milan Lucic and have a good 50+ cards out of 1000+ lol. After playing around and making a few good friends in the instagram card community for a few months I've decided to move on to a more mature site as instagram contains too much teenage drama with scammers and kids. I hope to meet many of you and continue to make good friends on here as well.

~Liam

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Hockey collectors, check the site out!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Hockey collectors, check the site out!
    Thank you thank you

Welcome to SCF! I just joined here less the a week ago and have already completed a few deals, with no drama, no hassle, and no issues. it's an awesome site and don't be shy! Hope to see you around.

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyCards View Post
    Welcome to SCF! I just joined here less the a week ago and have already completed a few deals, with no drama, no hassle, and no issues. it's an awesome site and don't be shy! Hope to see you around.
    Thank you! I hope to see you around as well :) yeah. Lots of people have told me this site is great.

~Liam

Welcome to the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Nice choice, and welcome to SCF! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and ask!

Welcome !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Welcome to the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

DON
    Thanks Don!

~Liam

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Nice choice, and welcome to SCF! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and ask!

Welcome !
    Thank you. It's appreciated :)

~Liam

Liam- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast