Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: fantasy football

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

fantasy football

how many of you are doing fantasy football this season as this is my first season doing fantasy football. I am doing well for my first ever season as I have gurley as one of my RB who is the best RB this week. can anyone help me out please do I buy high point players for my bench or low point players

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would say spend your full cap allowance but spend the vast majority on your starters as bench players can be picked up week to week off the waiver wire cheaply many times

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably would help if you we knew more details of the league (like the type and such). I know years ago it was only played one way but now there are almost a dozen different types for fantasy football which all have different strategies and whatnot.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/