Thread: Updated traders

Please Note - sparty07 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

Updated traders

Updated with some recent additions (Blues, Senators, Hurricanes)

Looking for 17/18 Arty Blackhawks rookie redemptions (regular and emerald).

My primary PC are Ryan Miller and Justin Abdelkader, will look at other Red Wings, Hawks and Coyotes or other MSU Spartan alumni. Also would sell if you're interested

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by sparty07; 10-12-2017 at 10:24 AM.

I would be interested in trading for the 2013-14 SP Game Used Claude Giroux/Wayne Simmonds/Matt Read/Simon Gagne Quad Patch AF4-PHI. What kind of TV are you seeking for it?
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

How bout a 40" 4k? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    I would be interested in trading for the 2013-14 SP Game Used Claude Giroux/Wayne Simmonds/Matt Read/Simon Gagne Quad Patch AF4-PHI. What kind of TV are you seeking for it?

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    How bout a 40" 4k? ;)
    A PM is on the way.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Bump, fully updated (sans some picture links)

Bumped up, looking to trade for blackhawks 17/18 rookie redemptions

Bumped up. Also looking to buy a Schmaltz Premier Gear.