Thread: Card Organization

Card Organization

Im sure this will create a lot of posts, and im hoping so. Im looking for ideas on how i can organize all of my football cards. Im debating starting an Excel spreadsheet of some sort, or possibly buying a ~$30 dollar software that would aide me. If i can get some ideas, links, pics of how people are organizing their collections i would be very appreciative. i have so many and dont know where to start, and my OCD is kicking in!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

You can always use the Inventory Manager on here. It is free. Here's the link to it if you want to give it a try:

http://opg.sportscardforum.com/scf/inv/cardlist/

Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by amazingrandy1 View Post
    Im sure this will create a lot of posts, and im hoping so. Im looking for ideas on how i can organize all of my football cards. Im debating starting an Excel spreadsheet of some sort, or possibly buying a ~$30 dollar software that would aide me. If i can get some ideas, links, pics of how people are organizing their collections i would be very appreciative. i have so many and dont know where to start, and my OCD is kicking in!!
    I use and Excel spreadsheet. You can see it in my lists link....

Hidden Content
    Inserts and Rookies: Hidden Content
    I collect all current and retired Miami Dolphins. Specific Player collections: Dan Marino, Bob Griese, Brian Griese, Howie Long/Chris Long, Adrian Peterson
    For the wife Cowboys,Broncos,Panthers and Walking Dead

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Thank you both for the examples. I really appreciate it, and Excel may be the way to go.