Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question about a black front /5000 Mark Brunell 1998 Collectors Edge card

Ok, I have seen many blank front cards from all sports, it was rather common in the 80's for printing errors to occur, however I have never seen a so called "quality" product like 1998 collectors edge that #'erd their cards to allow a printing error like this to be released.

The questions I have is has anyone seen a numbered card with a blank front? and what is it worth? I know there are many collectors that specialized in oddball cards and misprints and errors, so does anyone have any idea or any information on how this card slipped through the cracks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JUZ55Dm.jpg
    GumkYwI.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

When Collector's Edge went out of business a lot of stuff they had in the warehouse reached the market. I have a blank back card that is missing the autograph on the front of the card from them. I guess they were still creating it or whatever when they went under. So if you had one from Topps or Upper Deck I would imagine it would be much harder to find than for CE. Though ones out there from CE are still very hard to find but I just don't think anyone would care outside of player collectors. Given that that the card is of Mark Brunell and there is a famous big time collector of Mark Brunell you would have interest from him unless he already has one I would think.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

When Collector's Edge went out of business a lot of stuff they had in the warehouse reached the market. I have a blank back card that is missing the autograph on the front of the card from them. I guess they were still creating it or whatever when they went under. So if you had one from Topps or Upper Deck I would imagine it would be much harder to find than for CE. Though ones out there from CE are still very hard to find but I just don't think anyone would care outside of player collectors. Given that that the card is of Mark Brunell and there is a famous big time collector of Mark Brunell you would have interest from him unless he already has one I would think.

Thanks for the info, interesting to know.... Yea, I've just never seen a numbered card with a blank front tho...