Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

I've read several posts and I share a similar story. I collected as a kid in the 1980's into the early 90's until college and girls started taking up more of a time. I found boxes of my old cards cleaning out my attic and enjoy watching baseball with my daughter. Getting back into the hobby. Fan of the Yankees, Cubs and Buffalo Bills. Also Syracuse Orange athletics and the AAA Syracuse Chiefs. Individually--Donovan McNabb, Thurman Munson and Ryne Sandberg. I look forward to enjoying this site.
    Last edited by SyracuseSwampRat; 09-25-2017 at 09:22 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to SCF and sweet another Yankees fan. Make sure to check the site out for some really good deals.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

I have some McNabb and Sandberg, It will be a few days. I like Dodgers and Packers.

Eric

Welcome to SCF!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF. If you're interested, I have a few threads with Yankee and Cub HOFer gu available. So, if you'd like to see them, please PM me and I'll send you the links. Again, welcome to SCF. Have a good evening.

SyracuseSwampRat- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I have these if interested:
    Ryne Sandberg
    90 Fleer #639 w/Howard Johnson
    93 Topps #402 w/ Carlos Baerga8
    87 Fleer Award Winners #35/44
    91 Score #3
    92 Fleer #389
    90 Score Dream Team #691
    Starlin Castro 14 Topps Gold #603 #110/2014

Sorry, I do have these McNabbs:
    04 Bowman #100
    00 Collectors Edge #134
    I like 2017 Packers plus Yankees and Dodgers including Koufax inserts.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast