Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

need online sites to pick up set fillers

I have tried using the set builders forum a bunch of times but nothing ever really materializes. Just wondering and if anybody would like to provide them. What sites are out there that you can get commons and set fillers fairly cheap. Would really like to shelve the sets I have been working on for a while. Thanks in advance for any info out there.

thanks, Robert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Robert, I have the same problem. I do use sportlots, you can fill out your sets for around $0.18 a card unless a big name star or a higher end set. Pretty reasonable if you aren't missing a bunch, problem is you could end up with twice as much in shipping unless you are lucky that one or two sellers have all the cards you need. That is where COMC is superior all one shipping price but you have to pay quite a bit more individually not really worth it in my opinion unless you just need one or two to close out a set. Those are the only two I know of, I would be curious if anyone has any other options too. Feel free to shoot me your lists and I can see if I have any help for you, although it hasn't been too long since we traded not sure how much help I would be.

Mike
    I mainly collect Cowboys. My main goal is to put a team set together for every set (including sp's). I will trade for pretty much any Cowboys I don't have if we are trading similar things, low end inserts for low end inserts, etc. The link below is to my wantlist, you will also be able to see all cards I have for trade. Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Robert, I have the same problem. I do use sportlots, you can fill out your sets for around $0.18 a card unless a big name star or a higher end set. Pretty reasonable if you aren't missing a bunch, problem is you could end up with twice as much in shipping unless you are lucky that one or two sellers have all the cards you need. That is where COMC is superior all one shipping price but you have to pay quite a bit more individually not really worth it in my opinion unless you just need one or two to close out a set. Those are the only two I know of, I would be curious if anyone has any other options too. Feel free to shoot me your lists and I can see if I have any help for you, although it hasn't been too long since we traded not sure how much help I would be.

Mike

Thanks for the info. I can try sportlots and see what they got. Until then I'll keep searching the net...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see what you meant...Had only 10 dollars in cards and they wanted $29 shipping....WOW because I had to use individual sellers not all one or two...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    New York Mets

PM me with which sets you are looking for and I will take a look to see if I have any. Looking to move all my Football except for some older sets. I don't have resent years.

David

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me with which sets you are looking for and I will take a look to see if I have any. Looking to move all my Football except for some older sets. I don't have resent years.

David

Sent PM thanks