Looking For Help With Value - 15/16 Canvas

Hi all,

Was looking for a bit of help with the 15/16 Canvas set and valuing it.

I have 268/270 cards, missing the 2 McDavids. 245 Cards are on Epack but i have 23 cards in hand. I cant seem to find a value on a full set but im considering moving the 268 cards so trying to work out a value. Anyone know what a rough value on this would be?

Also - if anyone has any interest, let me know!

Cheers,
    Adam
    My Photobucket - Everything For Trade Apart From The Netminder Autograph PC - Hidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Tough with sets these days. Obviously having he McDavids there would help quite a lot to pump up the numbers. You may have to check around on eBay to see if there's any sales of completed sets and then just subtract the values of McDavid. Good luck! Would also make for a cool show and tell!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content