Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Exclamation Watch out for this guy - sportscards386

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not. If no, sorry.

Hi,
    This is my first time posting a warning of this type, so please bear with me.
    Just want to give everyone a heads up on this guy:
    ebay: sportscards386
    COMC: ryanjs14

Here is the story:
    Aug 29th I won ebay auction 202031342985 for $51.00 USD
    This beauty:

16-17 UD Premier Spectrum Premier Gear 2/3
    Item was "shipped" on Set 6th. Tracking number was supposed to supplied, but wasn't. Last week, I contacted my guy in the US who receives my shipments and ...... nothing. I was searching for Hall cards on COMC and surprise! there it was listed for $94 USD. I immediately contacted the seller and his reply:
    "Nothing. I can't even find tracking for the package. It's possible it got packed up with another item and shipped to the wrong person and they just never were honest about getting an extra card"
    There was NO way i was going to lose this card so I ended up getting it from this "other" seller for $82 USD The seller on COMC was bryanjs14. As I was doing some digging getting ready to file with paypal (as the seller didn't even bother to offer a refund) I noticed that the email that came up for the ebay seller was [email protected]
    He sold me the same card twice, even when I had talked to him about it being on COMC.
    Here's one of the first replies he sent me:
    "I understand you are frustrated but nothing was done on purpose. It could have been shipped to the wrong person, and that person never contacted me to correct the mistake, it could have been intercepted in the mail, I really have no clue right now."
    It seems pretty clear to me that this WAS intentional and NOT a mistake. If anyone is dealing with this BE AWARE of his shady practices. He should do the right thing and refund me $82 to honor the eBay listing.
    Feel free to block him.
    I am getting the original $51 back from Paypal, plus the card is mine at COMC.
    If by some miracle he is able to prove that it was a mistake and refund me the other $31 USD then I will gladly delete the post.
    Last edited by RGM81; 10-12-2017 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Personal information removed

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should also be sure to leave negative feedback on Ebay. It's clear that he didn't get the price he wanted on the card, so he fabricated a story to cover his tracks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Keep us posted as to what happens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What a scumbag definitely leave negative feedback so he doesn't get away with doing it to someone else

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I have a hard time believing that a seller with over 3,000 feedback is going to go out of his way to screw you on a $50 card. I've also removed the personal information from the post as that's a huge privacy violation.

It looks like an unfortunate situation--I'm sure that's not what you want to hear, but sometimes things go awry.

If he's being obtuse on things, and not issuing a refund, that's extra frustrating as most of the sellers there who have a good reputation will go out of their way to ensure it stays that way.

Good luck getting it all resolved.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers

I have a hard time believing that a seller with over 3,000 feedback is going to go out of his way to screw you on a $50 card.

It's pretty obvious he knew what he was doing. He listed it on COMC and accepted my offer, AFTER I had contacted him about the card not arriving. If it was a mistake by such a "reputable" seller then he should/would have offered an immediate refund. This guy didn't even offer to refund the original $51 until I opened a case with PayPal. To me, this shows a lack of character. I've had a few sellers make mistakes in the past and they have been quick to make things right, but not this guy. I would like to point out that I did not ask for anything except for the original ebay auction price- no discounts, no special considerations, nothing. It actually irks me that I would see a comment like that. (NO offence or issue with RGM81) This guy didn't even apologize for the "problem" no attempt to try to explain anything, just "I have no clue" yeah right.

Quick update- $51 refund is pending. I contacted him to let him know that if he honored the original ebay auction he would get neutral feedback from me and if not, then he would get negative feedback. He replied "sounds like feedback extortion to me. Reported to ebay." What a joker! Clearly, negative feedback left.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Regardless of the cause of this "mistake", his actions afterwards stink. He claimed that he shipped it to you which was clearly a lie.
    Unfortunately he's right about the feedback. Messaging him that you'll leave neg feedback if you don't get an extra $31 refund is a clear policy violation and will probably result in your negative feedback being wiped out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I think you should also be contacting COMC. I can't imagine they want this type of seller on their site.