Thread: WTTF VIKINGS AUTOS

strongdude85

WTTF VIKINGS AUTOS

LMK

2. Kronozio
    I do have one: 00 UD Encore Authentics Tory Walters #TW (in Vikings uniform)

PLMK if you're interested.

Thanks,

Brian

strongdude85
    I will give you 35 CC for it

I am new to the site. I was told by another member it's about 20CC to a $1BV. He gave me 120CC for a $5 card. I'd take your 145 CC for it since it books at $8. PLMK (or if I'm way off base here).

Thanks,

Brian

strongdude85
    no thanks, i just dont wanna dish that out for someone like walters

I have a juston wood press pass auto. I don't know if I've offered it to you before, but would you be interested? sorry if this is the 4th time or so that I've offered it to you. I really can't keep track of all the times I offer different cards to people lol.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

strongdude85
    hey, first offer, but im not interested, thanks anyway