Thread: SCF iOS app is ready!!!

SCF iOS app is ready!!!

The SCF app is now available to be downloaded from the App Store

Please make sure you are searching for sports card forum (with spaces). I do need to push an update as the splash screens are not updated. But I want to wait for a day or 2 before doing this.

If you have issues, comments, please leave them here.

Keep in mind that if you use an Android device, the SCF App is available in the Google Play Store!

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-16-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Sweet!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Thanks! I noticed when I first launched the iOS app that there were ads, including a fullscreen one that took a few seconds to enable the tiny X for dismissing it. Annoying. However, after logging in I haven't seen any ads. Do ads only show if you haven't logged in?
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard7 View Post
    Thanks! I noticed when I first launched the iOS app that there were ads, including a fullscreen one that took a few seconds to enable the tiny X for dismissing it. Annoying. However, after logging in I haven't seen any ads. Do ads only show if you haven't logged in?
    as a VIP, the usergroup should not be seeing any ads... if you get this, screen capture it and send it my way please, including the Interstitial ad (full screen)
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Nice app. Outside of the iphail, it works great on my Samsung S7. I think I'll be using it a bit when I get back to being on site more often within the next week or so.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    as a VIP, the usergroup should not be seeing any ads... if you get this, screen capture it and send it my way please, including the Interstitial ad (full screen)
    Great, that's what I was hoping. You might consider making no ads an in-app purchase at some point. I wish other apps I use regularly on my iPhone gave this option. I never click on any ads, but I am willing to pay a few bucks to have an ad free experience.
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Ichiro - Nolan Ryan - Mike Trout - Kris Bryant