Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SCF App

New SCF App

In case you guys haven't seen yet, SCF has a new app available! I've been using it mostly this evening and I have to say it greatly improves the mobile experience. I've had so many moments where I want to post pics of new card arrivals but with my laptop and scanner both on the fritz, it's often a challenge uploading through the mobile version. This thing is a breeze.

Here's a fun photo. You have seen Elf on a Shelf, but have you seen Carey on a ferry?

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Search sports card forum in the App Store or if you have an Android device, the Android app is also available in the google play store

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I'll need to check this out ASAP!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Using it already, got it last week. Pretty good so far!
    Collecting: Carey Price, Anthony Mantha, Young Guns (05-06 - Present)
    Hidden Content ||| Hidden Content

i do have to push an update to fix the icon and the splash screens - will do that tonight or tomorrow
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

This App is amazing! So easy to upload pictures and check in box. Great work!

Fantastic job with the App, Scott. Just installed it now. Well done! I will need to test how to upload images and all that, but loving it so far from what I've seen.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Image upload - test 1.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Perfect. Thanks again, Scott. I'm sure everyone will love this.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Fantastic. Love it. Thanks Scott
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! My Hidden Content
    Main PC players: Ian McCoshen and Bill Barber
    Current sets projects: UD Canvas young guns, retired stars and POE (all years)
    2017-18 OPC Playing cards (regular and foil), mini, mini black
    Always willing to trade for any Flyers cards I don't have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast