Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Please Note - EAudet77 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @@EricAudet2009 See Turgeon771's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Hi everyone,

I’m mostly a set collector but I have various interests in the hobby including several player's collection..

I grew up (and still live) in a small town near Rouyn-Noranda, QC. This town have seen grow up 4 NHL players born the same year I am. This is the reason beyond my interest for these four players : Pierre Turgeon (1 083 cards plus a few diff colors GU), Eric Desjardins (300+ cards), Stephane Matteau (122/149 cards) and Andre Racicot (37/45 cards).

I collect a few more players I know personally for playing against, coaching with them in a hockey school or met in hockey related activities. They mostly played in the minor or European leagues : Boris Rousson, Serge Aubin, Jean-Guy Trudel, Gina Kingsbury, … and a few others from the same region: Guillaume Lefebvre, Marc-Andre Cliche, Steve Larouche, Sylvain Turgeon…

Here are the links to my player’s wantlists:

Pierre Turgeon (I’m mostly interested to find the cards covering his active career 2006-08 and before) : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

My other players : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Any help will be most welcome...

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/usr/ticaille's Items on eBay

Salut à tous!

Pour ma part, je collectionnes tout ça: D

JOUEURS

• Anthony Duclair
    • Alexander Radulov
    • Adam Erne
    • Dale Hawerchuk
    • Jonathan Marchessault
    • Marc-Édouard Vlasic
    • Marie-Philip Poulin
    • Mikhaïl Grigorenko
    • Nick Sorensen
    • Simon Gagné

ÉQUIPES

• Cartes PeeWee
    • Canadiens de Montréal
    • Nordiques de Québec
    • Remparts de Québec

Au plaisir de faire affaire avec vous !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone, as the name suggests, Im a huge Lindros fan. Guy defined the term Power Forward! However I was born and raised an Oilers fan in Edmonton which has been rough the last few years but heres hoping for a deep run this year! I started collecting cards with my dad at a very young age. Collected with him until maybe 11 or 12. Mostly set building and grabbing the odd Lindros card when i could. I took many many years off until about 3 years ago I got back into it with UD S1 and S2. About 2 years ago I found my Lindros collection (roughly 200 cards) in an old box and decided thats where I wanted to focus my collecting time. Since then my collection has grown to over 1600 unique cards, 3 signed jerseys, 3 signed pucks, 1 signed stick and a bunch of oddball items! Always looking for cards and items I dont already have from base to high end! New to the site but so far im in the middle of my first two trades so I hope there is plenty more to come. Im slowly updating my inventory on here and PC want list. Please drop me a line if youve got some Lindros cards laying around or if you just wanna chat hockey or hockey cards. Looks like there are some beautiful collections in here and appears to be a great community of collectors. Looking forward to meeting more of you as time goes on!
    Cheers,
    Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Alexander Mogilny & set collector from the UK

Hello all, hope all is well.

As the title states i'm an Alex Mogilny collector and set builder.

Although i'm new to this site I have been collecting for nearly 20 years. I am currently a member of another site (where you pay a subscription for an org and price list) but as things have been going quiet there thought i'd test the water over here.

I've added a wedge of my traders and wants to the inventory manager in the hope some of you are able to help me fill some gaps. Look forward to dealing with you in the very near future!

Adrian

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions New York Yankees Washington Capitals
    Twitter: @@VamosCards See jmc_70's Items on eBay Instagram: Upper Deck ePack

Greetings!

I've become re-interested in the hobby thanks to the youtube algorithm and the Jabs Family page. While I'm not sure in which direction I want my collecting to ultimately go, it will be in both hockey and baseball.

I'm a Capitals fan and a Yankees fan. I think my collecting will begin with Penn State's only NHL player, Casey Bailey.

Cheers.
    Joe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@costanza- Joe- Welcome to SCF!
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Hello everyone-
    I find myself here with a renewed interest in the hobby due to my son starting to play and now collect.
    I’d say I’m interested in random goalies and am actively trying to finish up collecting Tim Cheveldae cards, because someone has to. Mostly need the newer, low numbered stuff.
    I’ve liked what I’ve seen on this forum so far.

-Marc

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Marcb105- Marc- Welcome to SCF!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey there, am brand new to the site.

I collect mostly Ovechkin but always on the hunt for full sets and stars.
    Currently looking for 2013-14 Young Guns, 2014-15 Young Guns, especially Pastrnak and a Gretzky rookie and or Autograph card.

I have a plethora of Cup stuff, some RPA's /99, bunch of young guns from 05-06, 07-08, 15-16 and 16-17 for trade.
    Also have a bunch of random autograph and jersey cards, have to go through and create a proper list.

Hope to chat with some of you and make some deals!

My most coveted card is one that isn't worth anything at all, it is a Bob Cole card that he autographed in person. What a legend.

AL99

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Al99- Welcome to SCF!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast