Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2016-17 The Cup Checklist

2016-17 The Cup Checklist

Thanks to our pals at Cardboard Connection

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/...ckey-nhl-cards

Enjoy searching - good luck to everybody breaking!

*Note - as I post this they are still uploading parts of the CL.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Well, I'm officially dissapointed with the Rookie Card checklist. I was interested in 4 names:

Yohann Auvitu
    Drake Caggiula
    Matt Benning
    Jesse Puljujarvi

The first (was a Devil last year) isn't in the set.
    The next two, they have "base" rookies - which I assume means no auto. Was hoping they'd have auto, but not patch. Maybe I'm wrong and they will be signed?
    The third is /99, so it's out of my price range. lol.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

WOW! Tons of Tarasenko updates.
    PCs: Brian Elliott, Alex Pietrangelo, Vladimir Tarasenko, Colton Parayko

Currently Looking for 2006-07 ITG Making the Bigs Mike Glumac Gold and Silver Jersey Cards and The Cup Mike Glumac Printing Plates.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    Well, I'm officially dissapointed with the Rookie Card checklist. I was interested in 4 names:

Yohann Auvitu
    Drake Caggiula
    Matt Benning
    Jesse Puljujarvi

The first (was a Devil last year) isn't in the set.
    The next two, they have "base" rookies - which I assume means no auto. Was hoping they'd have auto, but not patch. Maybe I'm wrong and they will be signed?
    The third is /99, so it's out of my price range. lol.
    I'm surprised but not surprise that Puljujarvi got a /99. Tkachuk and Guentzel would have been better options in terms of an impact player playing in the NHL. Puljujarvi is the only one out of the 9 - /99s that isn't with the big club right now. But Edmonton does have a large hobby following.

No Scripted Sticks or did I miss it ? My favourite subset

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum

Bucket (not up to date ) Hidden Content
    My Ebay Store Auctions&Fixed Price : Hidden Content

Yeah, Puljujarvi is an odd selection. Provorov or Schmlatz would have also been another good option

Quote Originally Posted by thehip66 View Post

saw a few

2015-16 Dual Scripted Sticks DSP-BG Clark Gillies/Mike Bossy - New York/New York Islanders/Islanders #/ 15

2014-15 Scripted Sticks SS-MR Mike Richter - New York Rangers #/ 35
    Hidden Content

Collecting High-End Salming Game Used Mem/Auto cards
    PC:Hidden Content

I hope to be getting the full checklist from upper deck as well

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by thehip66 View Post

I have to agree with you there. I love the scripted sticks. I've always made an attempt to add a sakic every year, and will grab some HOF'ers when ever possible.

On another note, this is the biggest checklist in terms of Dubnyk that I have seen since his rookie year (9 cards excluding parallels). First time having him in the base set! I am gonna need to save some serious coin for this release!
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oogabooga99 View Post
    I have to agree with you there. I love the scripted sticks. I've always made an attempt to add a sakic every year, and will grab some HOF'ers when ever possible.

On another note, this is the biggest checklist in terms of Dubnyk that I have seen since his rookie year (9 cards excluding parallels). First time having him in the base set! I am gonna need to save some serious coin for this release!
    Can't wait to see those new Dubnyk's enter your PC!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast