Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2017 fall expo attendee list

2017 fall expo attendee list

If you are planning to attend fall expo in Toronto, please post here!

My plan is to be there at least on Remembrance Day/Veterans Day hanging out with ryan @CanadianCards in his booth (401)

I will also be probably annoying @gomaz as well at booth 603.

List
    — @dafoefan34

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 10-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I will be making the trip from California for my first ever Toronto Expo! I've been waiting 15+ years to attend and now is the time with Teemu & Paul being inducted into the HHOF.
    Hidden Content
    Byron Dafoe PC: 477/678 [70.35%] - Pack Inserted 1/1s: 11 - Pack Inserted Game Used - 46/88
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

I'll be there all weekend. Look for me at Booth 600 right across from Upper Deck.

will be there sunday, usually go for the whole weekend but got a private box to watch my favorite team (owen sound attack) sat night and couldnt pass that up
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Planning on going on Sunday. All depends on my hockey schedule.
    My Website - Hidden Content
    My Want List - Hidden Content
    My want List on Excel -Hidden Content
    PM is the best way to contact me.

Hobby Insider Boss

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    Hobby Insider (204)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post

I will also be probably annoying @gomaz as well at booth 603.
    Looking forward to it! But I'm at booth 601A. Don't get lost on your way over!!!
    Cheers,
    Jeremy

I might need a map now.

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I will most likely be there, I'm thinking just Friday this time around, but not 100% sure.

I am 100% sure I won't be there on Saturday. If Friday doesn't work out, I might head up Sunday instead... I suppose going both Fri & Sun is a possibility (though remote).
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dafoefan34 View Post
    I will be making the trip from California for my first ever Toronto Expo! I've been waiting 15+ years to attend and now is the time with Teemu & Paul being inducted into the HHOF.
    Nice!! Walk the floor.... a lot. There is so much to see (I was overwhelmed my first Expo) and it's very easy to spend your entire budget in an hour. So be patient and have fun.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Might be there on the Friday or Saturday depending on if I can get the time off. My eyes will be peeled for any Enroth's from my wantlist, or any Enroth's coming out of any Leaf Superative breaks....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast