Thread: New from the GTA.

New from the GTA.

Found this forum thanks to Reddit. Thirty-something dad who just started collecting the Tim Horton's set with my five year old, looking to complete the set.

Not sure if we will collect much beyond that since it's a hobby and not something that we plan to monetize but it's been fun. Haven't collected cards in about 20 years or so.

Welcome to SCF and just enjoy collecting cards with your 5 year old. Can't go wrong with Tim Horton's!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by bakemeister52 View Post
    Welcome to SCF and just enjoy collecting cards with your 5 year old. Can't go wrong with Tim Horton's!
    Thanks! It's been fun and in about ~80 packs and some trades we're only four TE cards away from the entire set. Hoping SCF can help with that because Kijiji is driving me nuts.

Geneius- Welcome to SCF! You don't have to monetize the hobby to enjoy it. There is something for everyone in the hobby.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Nice to see Tim's getting people involved in the hobby. Welcome to SCF ! Lots of hockey card collectors on here who have Tim Hortons cards.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Gene, have fun here and enjoy yourself!

Welcome to SCF and thanks for joining.

Also, thanks for letting us know that you found us on Reddit, this is good information for me - thank you for this
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors