Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Brady Inserts for Trade

2 Brady Inserts for Trade

I am looking for GU or Auto in any sport for these:

05 Topps Throwbacks Promos #6 Tom Brady/(2000 Topps design) X 2
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Once More.

Once More.

I'm a sucker for brady but I can only offer a nice selection of Yankees inserts to choose from as these bradys are pretty easy to come by...
    Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you a list. I've got mantle, babe ruth, jeets. (No judge) I'm not sure what the bradys book for but I'll go in your favor with my yankee stuff
    Needs: Brewers Pitcher Mark Rogers '04 pick
    Red Sox - HOF & Current Players
    Current Patriots Cards
    Larry Bird, Carmelo/Lebron/Wade RC's

Quote Originally Posted by matt_curren View Post
    I'm a sucker for brady but I can only offer a nice selection of Yankees inserts to choose from as these bradys are pretty easy to come by...
    Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you a list. I've got mantle, babe ruth, jeets. (No judge) I'm not sure what the bradys book for but I'll go in your favor with my yankee stuff
    Matt- Do you have any low end Autos or GU- any player, any sport, or even an RC you could trade for them?

James, what does the promo look like?
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Jeff- I'm not home, but I tried copying a picture of how the card looks from the Internet. I don't know if this will work:

https://img.comc.com/i/Football/2005...8652&size=zoom

How many gu you looking for for it?
    I collect baseball and football inserts. Also Browns, Steelers, Joey Galloway, Orel Hershiser.gu, autos, and oddball issues.If I buy its with a m.o. and will not buy if shipped in PWE.

Jeff The inserts book $5.00 each so something in the $10 BV range

Let me think about it. If someone wants it before me, go ahead and trade it to them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast