Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Anyone collect Doug Flutie

     
  1. #1

    Anyone collect Doug Flutie

    I have a nice auto numbered to 5 in a New England Patriots uniform. Check out my Flicka in the autos. lmk what you have to trade. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    Hey Malcolm,

    I did not see a scan in your Flickr but I would be very interested. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Hey Malcolm,

    I did not see a scan in your Flickr but I would be very interested. Thanks
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/mlbplb...7686745496616/

    It is there, I will look at your cards. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  5. #4
    These are some of the cards I am interested in:
    Malcolm Mitchell Jacoby Brissett dual
    Bob Lilly auto
    Zack Ertz Lux jersey
    Mike Vrabel auto

    My beckett ran out and not sure the pricing on these. Don't except all just putting cards I am interested in. I didn't see any New Generation jerseys from this year Certified. Do you have any? lmk what you want to do. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  6. #5
    Here's what I can find from Beckett. The Flutie doesn't have a BV as it's too low numbered. On the cards you listed, the Mitchell/Brissett books $30, the Lilly has no BV as it is too low numbered, the Ertz Luxe Patch books $8 and the Vrabel books $25. LMK what you're thinking.

    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    These are some of the cards I am interested in:
    Malcolm Mitchell Jacoby Brissett dual
    Bob Lilly auto
    Zack Ertz Lux jersey
    Mike Vrabel auto

    My beckett ran out and not sure the pricing on these. Don't except all just putting cards I am interested in. I didn't see any New Generation jerseys from this year Certified. Do you have any? lmk what you want to do. Malcolm
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Here's what I can find from Beckett. The Flutie doesn't have a BV as it's too low numbered. On the cards you listed, the Mitchell/Brissett books $30, the Lilly has no BV as it is too low numbered, the Ertz Luxe Patch books $8 and the Vrabel books $25. LMK what you're thinking.
    Would it be to much for the dual and the Lilly?
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  8. #7
    I think I can do that. Post it up.

    Quote Originally Posted by mlbplb View Post
    Would it be to much for the dual and the Lilly?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  9. #8
    Thanks for the trade. It is gone.
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

  10. #9
    Thank you!
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Thank you!
    You welcome and Thank you. Will mail out today. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Trade List)
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    I go by trade value, if you want sell value sell your card and buy the one you want. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Sponsors

  • Dave and Adams Card World
  • Steel City Collectibles
  • Kronozio
  • PackRip

Follow SCF on