Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pricing Question

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Boston Red Sox Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Pricing Question

New at this, pricing out tons of cards all in great shape. I bought a Beckett online subscription and am using Beckett Low as the price I write down.
    Is that reasonable?

thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay completed auctions and google searching is where I would also take a look. This will give you a good idea of the going rate for certain cards, especially if they are newer rookies etc.

Older and more rare cards will take a bit more work to find current market value, but you're definitely at a good starting point.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Yeah in all honesty Beckett will give you a rough idea but its extremely outdated and not many people use it anymore.

Ebay completed sales is your best bet as said above. That will tell you EXACTLY what your card is worth. Good Luck
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow thanks for telling me about ebay finished. Im grossly underpricing most of these cards.
    Im under all of them pretty much and Im in Canadian prices vs the ebay US prices I looked at

bargains galore from me lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Remember though, not what people are listing them for, but what they sell for. You have to look at the "completed auctions" checkbox.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Show us a couple of examples of what youre trying to price out and we'll help you out, show you how to find comparable listings on ebay completed and all that.

The worst tool you can use to determine values when selling is a Beckett
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Show us a couple of examples of what youre trying to price out and we'll help you out, show you how to find comparable listings on ebay completed and all that.

The worst tool you can use to determine values when selling is a Beckett

sounds perfect--its 230 am here so I will do it tomorrow--I appreciate the help

SCF Rewards
    Country

sounds perfect--its 230 am here so I will do it tomorrow--I appreciate the help

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

www.watchcount.com/completed

much better than completed auctions on ebay. This shows you agreed to offer amount not the original ask

SCF Rewards
    Country

www.watchcount.com/completed

much better than completed auctions on ebay. This shows you agreed to offer amount not the original ask

This is kinda just a tool you use with ebay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast