Thread: Fair pricing?

Fair pricing?

Hi everyone. Kinda new to the online thing. Usually only do stuff locally, but I was told that this was a good place!

I'm wondering what would be a fair value for this.
    Mitch Marner Overtime Ice Cold Blue Auto #/3

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    I am sure you checked ebay. I looked and only saw one ice cold blue sell and it was sold as bin for 70 I believe. Jamie Benn so no comparison as Marner has a ton of Hobby love. Best thing would be to put the rarity on ebay and let it ride. If you have a price that your happy with 150 to 200 set that a reserve to protect yourself. Do not deal in the rarity of the rarer stuff and what it might fetch as a lot of it get moved as bigger shows like the Expo so perhaps a member who deals there will chime in. A very awesome card and congrats on having it.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    I am sure you checked ebay. I looked and only saw one ice cold blue sell and it was sold as bin for 70 I believe. Jamie Benn so no comparison as Marner has a ton of Hobby love. Best thing would be to put the rarity on ebay and let it ride. If you have a price that your happy with 150 to 200 set that a reserve to protect yourself. Do not deal in the rarity of the rarer stuff and what it might fetch as a lot of it get moved as bigger shows like the Expo so perhaps a member who deals there will chime in. A very awesome card and congrats on having it.

DON
    Thanks. Yes I did browse around eBay, but I couldn't decide on a proper comparison. Many Marner autos selling for high prices, but they are all rookies, and the other overtime autos seem to have a wide range of pricing. Being new to online stuff, I thought it would be best to just ask.
    Thanks for your input!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app