Retailers Online Pricing vs In-store pricing?

I was wondering how the prices compare are they the same as online? More? I live pretty close to Steel City Collectibles and am planning on taking a trip on UDS1 Release day and pick up a few boxes. Has anyone ever been to the DACARDWORLD store? or SCC? How do the prices compare in store to their online prices?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

Sorry never been to either as it all online for mwah.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I'm from Toronto, and there are 3 card stores I shop or have shopped at in the past. All prices online are basically the same as in store (couple dollars more or less per box, due to rounding on the sales tax).
    Occasionally, 2 of the stores will have online only sales but for regular, everyday prices it's the same either way.

Hope this helps.

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    For wax it’s all regulated.

For singles you’ll pay more in store.

Sent from my iPhone using SportsCardForum
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Awesome Thanks guys. I just wasn't sure if it would be like a LCS where they jack up wax

Dave and Adams Card World often has lower prices online, and I show the web site at retail to get the same price.
    Forget about individual packs, they jack them up WAY too high.
    I collect Martin St. Louis on card auto's, and Buffalo Sabres
    2011-2012 Contenders NHL Ink Single Player Autos Set Completed!!

One of my LCS usually is around $10-$15 more then the bigger online sellers but if you tell them it's cheaper at XXXXXX they will price match after they research it.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content