Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2017 Arizona Fall league

Been having a lot of fun this year. It is a lot tougher than last year though. Peoria is really tough Acuna, Chavis, Naylor, Urias, Lewis, Jackson are all really tough to get.

Glendale:

Surprise:

Peoria:

Mesa:

Salt River:

Scottsdale:

Ran into these guys at some games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots

These came out really good!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going to game tomorrow in Glendale. Are the Peoria guys impossible to get? Want to get them on balls.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

It's been years (probably close to 20) since I've been to a fall league game. Are they still so sparcely populated that you can sit pretty much anywhere and the kids are pretty much guaranteed a foul ball? I remember one game I went to that my buddy, his sister and I each came home with like 5-6 foul ball/home runs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

These came out really good!

Thanks!

Going to game tomorrow in Glendale. Are the Peoria guys impossible to get? Want to get them on balls.

Sorry just saw this. As you probably figured out Peoria is very tough.

It's been years (probably close to 20) since I've been to a fall league game. Are they still so sparcely populated that you can sit pretty much anywhere and the kids are pretty much guaranteed a foul ball? I remember one game I went to that my buddy, his sister and I each came home with like 5-6 foul ball/home runs.

They average about 300-800 people per game. You see some kids end up with close to a dozen balls.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man am I ever impressed by the sheer number of Dodgers prospects cards you got signed , curious as to how many tries it took to get them all signed??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Man am I ever impressed by the sheer number of Dodgers prospects cards you got signed , curious as to how many tries it took to get them all signed??

Peters and Smith are 1 per so I've gotten them quite a few times. Sopko signs a page.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These Peoria guys are ridiculous. They act like they are World Series Champions. Almost like they got together to sign a no autograph Pact. They don't even look at the crowd. Wore my Red Sox jersey to the game and Chavis didn't even care. Anyway I guess they can do what they want but damn they are not in the SHOW! I did get Fransisco Mejia and Yusiel Diaz on balls. All was not lost.