Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ? for BGray

? for BGray

Hey BGray, do you have any more auctions coming up in the future for points, just curious?

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    If you all want one I will make another. How many points would you like to see it for?

BGray

I would like to see a nice round number like a 1000 (LOL) unless you think that is to many...

Hopefully if so, looking forward to it and maybe this time I will be able to hold my uncontrolled urges to bid so astronomical for points although my input into the forum has been miniscule lately. Hey all, I haven't fallen off the map....

Good to see you back Gunzz! :D

I'll probably do one soon. When I do I'll post it on this thread.

Thanks fellas.

BGray

You asked for it, so you got it. An ebay auction for 1000 credits! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...723623807&rd=1

BGray

My bet is that somone's gonna pay $40-50 for that auction.

I'll start the bidding at 0.01; but when all's done and said, someone will beat me for this auction, lol

Thanks for doing another one. I think Qball may have made the 1000 point suggestion tongue in cheek. I would suggest in the future to do one on a biweekly or monthly basis and not as much. Maybe 500 points or 300.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast