eBay Proxy Buyer Request from scottkoz20

@scottkoz20

scottkoz20 is looking to have a member on SCF look to help with purchasing the following from eBay

test

This listing is Auction and they are willing to spend Tree Fiddy on this item.

If you can help @scottkoz20, please post and send them a PM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    this is a test post from a SCF Form.

I am looking at adding this as an option for Canadian members looking to acquire a card from eBay where the seller will not ship to Canada.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Cool!
    I collect Beliveau and Lafleur autos. Can consider other nice Habs cards too.
    Flicker: Hidden Content

Can you do the same for American people who don't want to pay $9 to ship a single card from Canada? I recently had to go through a bunch of conversations with a Canadian seller who wanted to charge $9 to ship from Canada instead of the $1.80 stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    Can you do the same for American people who don't want to pay $9 to ship a single card from Canada? I recently had to go through a bunch of conversations with a Canadian seller who wanted to charge $9 to ship from Canada instead of the $1.80 stamp.
    Let me modify the form a bit to cover both sides - I'm working on it now
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

eBay Proxy Buyer Request from scottkoz20

test2 is looking to have a member on SCF look to help with purchasing the following from eBay

Item Link LINK GOES HERE

The seller of this item is located in Canada

This listing is Buy it Now (no BO) and they are willing to spend $20.00 on this item.

If you can help @test2, please post below and send them a PM.

---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors