Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thedukeisback's Items on eBay

I never knew you could use them as stamps. I have tons because I kept buying them chasing autographs, lol. I did snag a Johnny Bower from a couple years back but I sold it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Boston Red Sox Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Im new to all this and didnt know what these stamps were that you are talking about. So I went down to Canada Post and got a pack to see what they were. 1 pack bought, beginners luck

20171112_123404-600x1067.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thedukeisback's Items on eBay

nice score!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Nice you hit the Bobby Orr!

I bought 1 box (10 packs) and hit the Bobby Orr in the 9th pack. I sold it... basically I got all those stamps for free.

I bought about 70 packs through-out the entire run of the Great Defenseman and the Great Goalie series and didn't hit one :( The defenseman series was 1:50 packs, goalies 1:40 packs and this series is 1:40.

I assume the Lemieux (the only other auto in this series, other 2 series had 4 autos) is hard to hit. I havent looked at prices on eBay to confirm.

Nice hit !!! :D

Edit: I lied, I hit the Lafluer too, sold it to an SCF member :) I guess I am about average on the entire run. Bought about 80-90 packs so.... yeah, I'm completely average haha
    Last edited by Cunnuc; 11-12-2017 at 07:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Boston Red Sox Notre Dame Fighting Irish

well that took about 87 seconds to sell on ebay. Demand is big for it apparently. I gave him a decent deal compared to other prices, he got it for 67 dollars.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wish the USPS would have something along the same lines

You guys get tracked shipping within the continental US for only a couple dollars ..... thats better =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12