Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Taking E-Pack WL offers for my 16-17 Artifacts Red #207 A. Matthews /799

I am willing to entertain offers for this card. I may take an offer & i might just keep it, it will depend on how many cards i am looking for are actually in this lot.
    I am LF Comp Rookies of Laine & Matthews but will consider other star rookies in a lot (no commons). I am currently in the process of trying to Gold Laine so an ideal lot will have lots of him & Matthews. Willing to take some YG's in this lot as well as long as they are not all commons. Will also consider other Matthews rc's from other sets or rookie Auto's.. My E-Pack Username is the same as on here if you want to take a look at my WL. Not overly interested in WL Base or WL i already have Golds of.
    I am not looking through your E-Pack cards so its up to you to make an offer. I am more than likely going to be trading down so keep that in mind as well. I may take an offer right away or i may sit & see what i get offered so if you want this card make your offer count..... The more of Laine & Matthews Comp the better your chances.. Post here or PM me.. Thanks
    James
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 11-06-2017 at 11:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mods please delete thread. Thanks