Thread: Score 1991 different colors?

Score 1991 different colors?

I have seen Score 91 in a few different colors. I've seen red, blue, green, and purple. They all appear to be the same cards, just with a different color border. Is there any difference? I have finished the purple set, and just got a big box of miscellaneous cards from a guy that didn't want them and another set of the blue is included. Are they any different other than the border or worth keeping? Thanks for your help!

The purple set is the US set, On the canadian side, serie one is red and serie two is blue. For the canadian version, if the border just beside the picture is green, it's the english version and if it's purple, it's the bilingual version. No big difference between the two canadian versions, but the canadian one has 660 cards and I think the US one, only 440.
    I think the green border are the Rookie Traded set, number finish by T.
    Hope it helps

Perfectly explained, thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by jcduche View Post
    The purple set is the US set, On the canadian side, serie one is red and serie two is blue. For the canadian version, if the border just beside the picture is green, it's the english version and if it's purple, it's the bilingual version. No big difference between the two canadian versions, but the canadian one has 660 cards and I think the US one, only 440.
    I think the green border are the Rookie Traded set, number finish by T.
    Hope it helps

Hey Chasek15,

I might have a few hundred of the Canadian Bilingual cards for you (red front with purple border beside the picture).

At least some of the player photos in the Canadian version were different from the photos they used in the American version, as you see here with the two Brett Hull cards.

Let me know if you're interested in the Canadian Bilingual cards, and I'll look for them and give you a total count.

Brett Hull Score Canadian.jpg Brett Hull Score American.jpg
    Last edited by Thick McRunfast; 11-10-2017 at 11:44 AM.

The major difference other than colour in the sets was that the American set(purple) had 440 cards. The two Canadian(Bilingual, and English) had 660 cards each.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    Here is my Hidden Content For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!
    Also Looking for Upper Deck CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!