Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

2013 Absolute case numbers break

Got into a 2013 Absolute 6 box case numbers break atCardsinfinity. As seen below, I got thenumber 4. All for trade forCowboys. Thanks for looking.

Ryan Mathews – Chargers 14/25
    Tavon Austin – Rams 24/99
    Aaron Dobson Patrots 64/99
    Drew Brees – Saints 14/25
    Chris Harper – Seahawks 044/499
    Markus Wheaton – Steelers 054/299
    Dennis Johnson – Texans 134/499
    Tyrann Mathieu – Cardinals 04/49
    Knile Davis – Chiefs 24/25
    Desmond Trufant – Falcons 434/499
    Josh Boyce – Patriots 84/99
    Joe Flacco – Ravens hogg heaven #4
    Dennis Johnson – Texans 044/499
    Justin Hunter – Titans hogg heaven #74
    Terrance Williams – Cowboys (not scanned rookiematerials) 24/99

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I'm not sure what a case numbers break is?

If the Drew Brees is available I'd love to trade for it, thanks.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks for the look Rabs. A numbers break is when ten people get into a break and you random for numbers 1-0 (1,2,3,4, etc.). The number you get is for the left side number of numbered cards (Ryan Mathews is 14 /25) or the series number of non-numbered cards (Hunter hogg heaven is # 74 ). The case part is just that a case was opened - this type of break can be done with any amount of boxes. Just kind of fun because you can get players and teams you don't normally collect and hit a good card once in awhile. Normally the ideal position is the number "1" - you would get any 1 of 1's that may appear.

AS for the Brees, would like to get an Emmitt of some type for it as I think it's a pretty valuable card. Thanks again for looking and posting.

I'm not sure what a case numbers break is?

If the Drew Brees is available I'd love to trade for it, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Thanks for the look Rabs. A numbers break is when ten people get into a break and you random for numbers 1-0 (1,2,3,4, etc.). The number you get is for the left side number of numbered cards (Ryan Mathews is 14 /25) or the series number of non-numbered cards (Hunter hogg heaven is # 74 ). The case part is just that a case was opened - this type of break can be done with any amount of boxes. Just kind of fun because you can get players and teams you don't normally collect and hit a good card once in awhile. Normally the ideal position is the number "1" - you would get any 1 of 1's that may appear.

AS for the Brees, would like to get an Emmitt of some type for it as I think it's a pretty valuable card. Thanks again for looking and posting.

Very interesting. I guess it is cool that you will get different players and teams each time. Thanks for the clarification. I join a lot of team case breaks but have never done any other type.

Don't think I have any Emmitts for you, so if you are only looking for him I can't help!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Brees is beautiful! Nice stuff.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That Brees patch is awesome! Looks great, congrats on that !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Brees is beautiful! Nice stuff.

That Brees patch is awesome! Looks great, congrats on that !

Thanks fellas. Says it's game worn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New Jersey Devils
    See bcool022's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I had never heard of that type of break either, interesting. you guys should all get in on the 2017 prizm case break SCF is having! its in the football card buying/selling forum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had never heard of that type of break either, interesting. you guys should all get in on the 2017 prizm case break SCF is having! its in the football card buying/selling forum

I saw the break. I think it's a little late after all the other break openings done to this point elsewhere. I think everyone has probably spent enough on Prizm that they are now waiting on discounted breaks/boxes and I think $ 50.00 is pretty high for random team now seeing what the product is. Maybe do a team draft or break down into divisional at this point? Thanks for looking and posting Bobby, always appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country

Might check it out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast