Thread: 2 boxes of upperdeck

2 boxes of upperdeck

have grabbed 2 boxes in the last few days here is what i have done so far nothing big in my opinion but box 2 was great to me:

box 1-
    smith yg
    thompson yg
    jost yg
    ho sang yg
    kempe yg
    kamenev yg

box 2 only had 23 packs but no big names (that i know or have heard much of) but i think i beat some odds:
    8 young guns never seen this before
    dotchin yg
    kerdiles yg
    rosen yg
    dubois yg
    borgman yg
    sorensen yg
    debrincat yg canvas
    sanhein yg exclusive

any feedback is greatly appreciated what do you guys think

cheers rob

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Exclusive hits are good and Debrincat canvas is a solid card. This product doesn't have the monster that everyone chases but has lots of good potential rookies. I think you did extremely well!

I would be up to trading for some if you have any needs? Send me a PM if interested.
    Collect Ryan Spooner, Zach Senyshyn and Tobias Lindbergh. Also collect various Young Gun cards/sets. Thanks
    Spooner
    Without 1/1 279/395= 71%
    1/1s and plates= 32

could use dubois if avalaible
    I pc crosby, lemieux,glachenyuk, lafleur, habs, brodeur,larkin, artifact saphire 13-14, spx winning material 13-14,
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

sorry guys nothing available at this time may do the set but not looking to deal till i have some values