Thread: Hi everyone

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,
    I am a new member from Canada. I'm excited to start trading with everyone! I collect hockey cards, and mainly rookie cards (especially UD Young Guns). Some of my favorite players are Erik Karlsson, Mark Stone, Nikita Kucherov, Aleksander Barkov, and Freddy Claesson. I am also a big fan of some of the old school HOF guys, and I am always looking to expand my vintage rookie card collection.

Looking forward to participating in the community.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    owmylegman- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and there are a lot of Hockey fans on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF and best of luck with your hockey collection!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

welcome to SCF... as a Sabre fan, you have 1 too many Senators for my liking

though Karlsson is a beast!!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors