Question on 11-12 Score Recollection Autograph Jaromir Jagr Rc

I have 11-12 Score Recollection Autograph Jaromir Jagr which I bought online right after its release. It doesn’t have the Score Recollection stamp on the card, instead they have serial number stamped on the back of the card. I have seen other player’s card just like this.
    Does anybody know the detail of this product? There is no information on internet. Any information is appreciated!

https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2011/...-score-hockey/

But perhaps the greatest aspects of 2011-12 Score are the wildly popular — and valuable — Recollection Collection (featuring hard-signed original Score Buybacks from the likes of Mark Messier, Steve Yzerman, Patrick Roy, Ray Bourque and more),
    They did them in the first year they were back in the hobby as well, 2010-11: https://blog.paniniamerica.net/2010/...hockey-scores/
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Thanks for the info.
    Does anybody have same kind of card without Score stamp and just have serial number in the back?

I was curious of this as I would like to get a Jagr too. I wasn't too sure of the authenticity if it didn't have the stamp on it. So I pass them up if they ever surface.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am looking to sell below cards. Please let me know if you are interested.

Score recollection RC autograph
    Jeremy Roenick (#ed 3/10)
    Mike Richter
    Olaf Kolzig
    Mike Richter
    Owen Nolan

SP Authentic Future Watch RC Patch Auto
    Patrice Bergeron
    Aaron Ekblad