Thread: Leaf Q 2017

Leaf Q 2017

The leaf Q cards look sick. I am digging the unlicensed look. Anyone on these boards crack any Leaf Q 2017 yet? There is some amazing stuff in that box.

Its also nice to have a football card that is not panini.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    @LeafGregg

I have not busted any, but I have seen some of it and it looks really nice
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

had a member bust one on the baseball show and tell forum, sorry no scans though.
    /www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2391273-guru-LIVE-BREAK!!!-1-case-of-2017-Leaf-Q

Cool i will go check it out. What did you think of it?
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Forest View Post
    Cool i will go check it out. What did you think of it?
    I don't know the price point on this product and it's not licensed, but he pulled some pretty sick cards! I guess it all depends on how you look at it, from the investment or the collecting standpoint.

The autographs are ON CARD which is a big plus for the product. Just not a fan of multisport products that much since there are a lot of sports I don't collect or care for.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content