Thread: SCF Enhancements ongoing

SCF Enhancements ongoing

Members -

I wanted to let you know that there are a couple of enhancements on going.

1st - @CoolHandLuke has been working on an update to the TTM Manager. For those that interested in seeing what is coming, please check out this thread . Any questions/feedback that you may have needs to be posted there.

2nd - I have been working on dusting off and restarting the old eBay Club that Mike had put into place years ago. There are going to be some changes if you were familiar with what Mike had done in the past. I want to really make this as a resource more than anything else.

As a part of this program, something that I have started to build is pages to capture the most watched items on eBay. Here are couple of sample pages

Hockey - https://www.sportscardforum.com/ebay_test.php
    Baseball - https://www.sportscardforum.com/ebay_test2.php

There are some things I would like to adjust on this - such as either making this Auctions only or removing terms such as Lot, Pack, box from the search (or gas can spouts )

Both of these items are designed to help SCF become a greater resource for collectors hobby wide and there are a number of different items that need to be worked on/fixed/added/etc. As more items are worked on, you will be notified of these items.

As an aside, every time you search for items on eBay from SCF AND make a purchase, this helps SCF as the site does get a small cut of the FVF. These funds go to cover the cost of web-hosting, software fees for some of the add-ons on SCF, site initiatives, etc.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Please check out the new TTM Manager - https://www.sportscardforum.com/scfttmm/ttmm/welcome

it is not linked as of yet to the menus on the top as of today!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Most of the time when I click notification that I have unseen messages (not pm), I get sent to this screen. Galaxy s8

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Sports Card Forum mobile app