Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Gauging Interest - Baseball Card Trader Draft

I am seeing how much interest there would be in running a Baseball Card Trader Draft?

This is something that we did a while back in Hockey (Basketball has done this as well)

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...Draft-Sign-ups

However, with the Holidays and my scheduled Vacation after Christmas, this would be something that I would not look to do until Mid-January (unless someone else decides to lead this).

Post if you have interest in participating

Adding Draft post for signup (this is not the signup!!!!)

SCF Baseball Card Draft Sign-Ups

Alright everyone, we are going to be having a card draft.

Pretty simple idea, basically you send in 10 cards each and we take turns drafting them.

Requirements are as followed..... [/COLOR][/COLOR]

1. Cards must have a minimum value of $10 (Cards can be True Rookies, GU, AU, #'d inserts, and pre-1969 Base cards!)
    2. Your total lot must have a minimum value of $150 (meaning you must send in some that are higher bv than just the $10)
    3. You must include a player at each position 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 3 OF's, C, P and a DH or RP
    4. I need a list of the cards you plan on sending in, so I can verify the Values and make the masterlist.
    5. IMPORTANT - Send $3/USD to cover the shipping back to you.
    6. Sign-Ups will be limited to 10 people(max) - 100 total cards in the draft.
    7. This is open to SCF Members in the US AND Canada only.
    8. Please post on here if your interested, or any questions.

There will be mini 10 drafts - 1 per position, each person is guaranteed a 1st pick

Please note the following
    • If you choose to participate and back out, this will result in a suspension from SCF at a minimum.

Don't be that person.
    Last edited by scottkoz20; 01-11-2018 at 01:04 PM.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

I may be interested,baseball only, depending on what is involved. I've participated in some before, but I think they were elsewhere. Could be fun.

I could be interested. Thanks!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos

May be interested as well!
    PSA submission for September/October. Link is below:
    Hidden Content

I'm interested (baseball only), but would need more info about how it works once the cards are sent in.

Quote Originally Posted by CardsAndPhils View Post
    I'm interested (baseball only), but would need more info about how it works once the cards are sent in.
    If its going to be myself running it - what I will ask from the participants is a list of cards... we'll have to validate that it aligns with the guidelines - I don't want someone using this as a dumping ground for traders that they can't move

Once approved, the cards would be shipped to me (if I am running it)

I'll scan the cards in the draft thread.

Once all of the cards have arrived, the draft will commence. Once the draft is finalized, then its a matter of packing the results and shipping out.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

random.org
    ---
    ---
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast