Gauging Interest - Basketball Card Trader Draft

I am seeing how much interest there would be in running another Basketball Trader Draft?

However, with the Holidays and my scheduled Vacation after Christmas, this would be something that I would not look to do until Mid-January (unless someone else decides to lead this).

If you have interest, please post here.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by key2win View Post
    I would be interested if you ran it Scott. Thx.
    My plan is to run this, I will not be involved as a participant (I have nothing to offer)

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors