Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Dude you take it to the next level! you are creating your own card also, i love it.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Dude you take it to the next level! you are creating your own card also, i love it.

Actually Jon aka DnJCards is the man that hooks me up with the custom cards.
    Super Collecting Brandon Marshall, Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Roy Williams WR, Ottis Anderson, Mike Alstott.
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Actually Jon aka DnJCards is the man that hooks me up with the custom cards.

@34BoJackson16 who is that? I might be interested in that also. I am working on a custom revis Auto. I just won a Revis auto for $10.50 on ebay and have a 3 nice revis cards coming in. Maybe you can help me pick which card would be best to have the sig on?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

@34BoJackson16 who is that? I might be interested in that also. I am working on a custom revis Auto. I just won a Revis auto for $10.50 on ebay and have a 3 nice revis cards coming in. Maybe you can help me pick which card would be best to have the sig on?

He is another member on here. Good guy. I would be happy to help you out. Just hit me up when you are ready.

Patrick

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice custom job. Congrats!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

i have a few more coming up. I just picked up a revis and a steve atwater cards that i am going to customize along with A. Cromartie and lesser known Quincy carter. here is my list of customs that i am going to make over time.

custom autoQuincy Carter
    Tommy bohannon
    Antinio Cromartie
    Mike Vick
    ed reed
    Jason Taylor
    Steve atwater
    ty law
    Revis bucs
    bart scott
    kris jenkins
    cj2k