Panini making a Bryzzo baseball card

https://www.beckett.com/news/bryzzo-...baseball-card/

The Kris Bryant-Anthony Rizzo bromance has been a thing for a couple of years. Dubbed Bryzzo, something the Cubs have themselves embraced, the Chicago pair have appeared on more than 200 baseball cards together already. But none have used the Bryzzo name. Until now.

2017 Panini Chronicles Baseball features not only a card with Rizzo and Bryant together, but it uses the Bryzzo moniker.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    someone like you or I should have patented the name and maybe we could have sold it to topps for a cool million, lol.
    I collect Nolan Ryan cards I do not have. Just to make a trade, I might trade for Johnny Bench. Advise me if you are out of country before making a trade.